Full Packing Service
Our full packing service means you don’t have to lift a finger, we will pack and transport all your belongings for you. Our packers will attend your home a day or 2 before the move to pack, bringing all packing materials they need, with them. We have special purpose made materials and equipment, so you can be sure that we will look after everything, from your glass and chinaware to a grandfather clock or a grand piano.
Part Packing Service
If you prefer to pack some of your own possessions, and let us pack the remainder, then that is also fine, we can supply the packing materials in advance. Once we have an idea of what you would like us to pack, then we can tailor our service and quote accordingly.
If you’d prefer to pack all your own belongings, we can supply all the packing materials you need in advance, so you have plenty of time to pack over the course of several days.
Packing Fragile items
Let our skilled packers pack your fragile items such as kitchen china, glassware, mirrors, pictures and ornaments to maximise the protection of your goods and to reduce any risk of damage during the move. Alternatively, we can supply you with the packing materials to pack these items yourself.
We use packing cartons made from 100% recycled materials and which are completely recycled at the end of their useful life, wherever possible.
Our professional packers
Your items will be packed by our professional team of expert packers, and depending on the packing service, size of property and volume to be packed, we will provide the appropriate number of team members. Our staff undergo regular training to provide a reliable and trustworthy service, and they have the necessary skills to pack any item, large or small, ready for your move.
How we Pack
- Clothing – we have special wardrobe cartons with fitted rails to keep your clothes hanging throughout your removal.
- Mattresses, sofas and armchairs – will be packed into a protective bag to keep them clean and safe during the move.
- Televisions – we use padded TV bags or their original packaging for optimum protection during the move.
- Mirrors – will be packed in padded bags or blankets
- Paintings – will be packed in protective padded bags
If you’d like to discuss your removals packing needs or get a quote, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today.
- Need some advice on packing? Read our packing tips
- Check out our moving house checklist
- Moving abroad – find out about our international removals services